CISAM Spider exhaust followup...Thanks DiFatta Bros.!

Just received a CISAM center and rear muffler from DiFatti Brothers, (800)638-
7656.

Great price!  Just $75 for each!  Look to be much better quality than the ANSA
replacement mufflers(not sure if they are original or replacement?) on my '84.
The CISAM has heavier construction w/nice clean welds.

Very pleased with DiFatti Brothers!  They always have everything in stock, good
prices, quality stuff, and it's never taken more than two days UPS to get
anything even if I place an order late in the day.  They even price matched a
few items I had ordered earlier and gave me a store credit when I found slight
lower prices at a competitor.

The CISAM rear muffler has a really nice straight chrome outlet.  I was
pleasantly surprised because I expected a curved one like originally installed
on my '84.

Lowest price found on the rear muffler (ANSA replacement) was $62 at
Bruce's Parts Bin.  CISAM was $80 w/curved(before '85), $95 w/straight('86 up).

Lowest price found on center muffler (ANSA replacement) was $75 at Bruce's
Parts Bin and Linea Rossa.  The CISAM also was $75 at DiFatti Brothers!

The end tube w/o resonator(chrome tip) at Bruce's was $45.  Wonder how loud it
is?  Might order one to check it out!

Jeff