arbor press

Jon Pike asks:
>"Would a medium to large arbor press (believe that's what they are
>called, the arm operated type) be sufficient to press out the suspension
>bushings on my Spider?"

I tried an arbor press on the inner upper control arm bushing on my 105 Spider
a few years back with no success whatsoever.  A friend's hydraulic frame press
worked much better.  The frame press from Harbor Freight that you mentioned
would probably work fine.  They're much more versatile than an arbor press if
you have the room for one.  It's at the top of my garage wish list, even above
a parts washer!

Bill Sinclair
67 Duetto