RE: Rear muffler for Spider, ANSA, etc.?

I just replaced the rear section on my74 GTV with the Stebro unit.  Excellent service, went on easy using a new stock ALFA rubber mount.  Looks good and sounds about the same as the old rusted out ANSA.  Can't wait to get at full song at Pacific Raceway!
Joe Faherty
74GTV