sweet vindication

	I'm tooling home last night in the Spider in moderate local traffic in
the DC area.  I'm in the far left waiting to make the upcoming turn when
a late model XJ-6 variety Jaguar passes me on the right.  Then the Jag
slows a bit and even rolls backwards a bit (traffic was quite slow).
The driver, a later middle aged bloke, lowers his window and motions me
to do the same.  He smiles widely and in a European flavored accent,
pointing to my Spider, says "Now, THAT is a real car!", and drives on.

	See, I told you my Spider is NOT cute!!!

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider, preening itself in the covered parking lot whilst freezing
rain comes down