re: removing bushings-idea....

Jon,
	AlfaBill forgot to write on how to complete the job.  After 'queing the
rubber bits (I use a Blue Wrench, propane torch) until they bubble, push
them out with a stick.  To remove the metal sleeves, cut a kerf with a
hacksaw on the inside of the sleeve.  I have used a sawzall once but it
cut so fast that I also cut into the suspension member as well.  Once
the kerf is completely thru, the sleeve will relax it's grip on the
suspension member, you can now use a drift to get it out.

	Don't use a press on the rear trailing arms since it is quite easy to
bend the out of shape.

	Bruce

	'73 GTV
	'86 Spider