From: Tom Hardy
Date: Tuesday, 10 December 2002 02:13:57 PM
To: Alfa Digest
Subject: GTV test results

The test results for my 67 GTV are in. Tests conducted today in moderate
/heavy rain storm.

PASSED: watertight cockpit, doors, and windows
PASSED: engine starts in wet weather
FLUNKED: steamy windshield and rear glass.

Overall, I have to be pleased with those results, but anybody know the
secret to avoid heavy misting inside the glass? any special combination
of fan/heater/ or ...? Doesn't appear to have any kind of stock
defrosting system.

Tom Hardy
San Francisco
67 GTV