The Euro bumpers on the Spider's, up until the 'Aerodynamica' body change in '83, were the equivalent of the bumpers used in the US on the '71 & '72 Spiders.

Regards,

Dean

At 03:55 PM 12/10/2002, you wrote:

Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:22:55 -0600
From: Tony Martie <tony@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Bob's fiberglass and Spider bumpers

O.K., now I am really interested in some 'glass bumpers.
Bob Wright sez "Give me one to copy, and I'll make it out of
fibreglass."  Well I don't want to copy the ugly 'merican safety bumper.
What I would like to know is what do the Euro version rear bumpers on
the late 70's-early 80's cars look like?  Surely they had nicer,
slimmer bumpers than the US versions?  Did they keep using the chrome
ones or?
???
Tony Martie
78 Spider