Re: Bob's fiberglass and Spider bumpers

Tony,

The Euro cars continued with the small chrome bumpers
that we got here in 71-72.  These can be retrofitted
to a later car relatively easily.  The fronts are much
more difficult.

It might be worth looking into a rear bumper that's
about the same size as the rubber one, but half it's
length, and then duplicating the fronts. Make the
mounts the same so they bolt right on.  Otherwise, if
you're going to change it significantly anyways, just
go the whole route and retrofit the earlier style
stainless steel bumpers.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider (best year for Kamm tail IMNSHO)
75 Alfetta GT (waiting for bumper upgrade)
74 GTV (just waiting for attention)
Redwood City, CA