Re: Bob's fiberglass and Spider bumpers

O.K., now I am really interested in some 'glass bumpers.
Bob Wright sez "Give me one to copy, and I'll make it out of fibreglass." Well I don't want to copy the ugly 'merican safety bumper.
What I would like to know is what do the Euro version rear bumpers on the late 70's-early 80's cars look like? Surely they had nicer, slimmer bumpers than the US versions? Did they keep using the chrome ones or?
???
Tony Martie
78 Spider
http://tmpd.net