Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 21:56:58 -0800 (PST)
From: Zamani Zambri <zzambrimail@domain.elided>
Subject: Milano front lower a-arm bushing question

How do I get the front lower a-arm bushings off the arm?

I think they are worn because when I undid the 50mm locknut and the
17mm cap nut there were some hard plastic pieces in there, possibly the
bushing material which came off the bushing.

Anyway, it looks like I need an Alfa tool to press the bushing out, but
is it possible to use a puller to push the bushing out from the rear of
the lower a-arm?

What I mean is you use the 2 arms of the puller to grab onto the a-arm
and the center rod/screw of the puller is used to push out the whole
bushing assembly from the rear of the lower a-arm.

Zamani
http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Andrew Garcia
Systems Project Coordinator- Control