Ferrari press release

Greg Herman reports:"...However Ferrari expectations were easily
exceeded, as during the Crew's first practice session; not only were the

weegie pit crew able to change the tyres in under 6 seconds but within
12
seconds they had resprayed, rebadged, and had sold the vehicle over to
the
McLaren Team for four dozen cans of Special Brew and a gram of Coke."

*********

Could you send the 'youths' over to my shop? Imagine...a full up
restoration whilst you wait.

True, the large fellow at the door who checks everything going in and
out might actually want to be paid, but I could see some possible profit
in an operation like this.

Let's see, Biba Restorations - 'in by noon, out by one' (I'm assuming
stripping and replacing every last nut and bolt + engine rebuilding +
chroming + upholstery might slow them down a tad).

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA