Windshield Scratch Repair ?? Cheapie DIY ?

11 3 02 - Wilmington NC

Dear Assembled Guests:

anyone got a cheapie way/homebrew method/Granny's Secret Recipe in the way of removing scratches (read the dreaded "wiper blade arc" scratch) from the Alfa windshield ?

I've seen some kits (various sanding wheels with rouge-like stuff in jars) around 40 bucks out there but short of that thought I'd bounce it off the Esteemed Kings of Cars [EKC] here on ADville first ...

toothpaste and an elbow?

Tim Sheridan
tds6599@domain.elided
74 Spider (scratchy)