GTV6/Milano Wheel spacers

	 I have a set on the race car that I bought from Alfa Ricambi 10
years ago. I wanted a set for my other Alfas, so I called up Alfa Ricambi.
They do have them in stock and are not set if/when they will have these in
stock again. Any readily available aluminum GTV6/Milano wheels available
from any sources? If not I will take on of the current spacers to my local
machinist to have them duplicate them. Thanks for any assistance you may be
able to provide.

	ANDREWG
	Houston,TX
	82 GTV6 ITS #68