From: Keith Walker
Date: Saturday, 30 November 2002 05:52:44 AM
To: INTERNET:alfa@domain.elided
Subject: WATER - NAC

>>Here is something I did not know until I started selling DISTiLLED
water machines recently. A LL of the water on Earth is the same since
creation. There is NO NEW water.<<

Hi

Well, there is certainly new water. For a start the oxygen and fuel
in a car is burnt, and with a catalytic converter this results (in
a perfect world) in carbon dioxide and water

All the best

Keith