Milano Verde w/ Broken Timing Belt

OK, I admit it is my fault and I should have changed it sooner..  But I was
on my way to work two weeks ago (it has taken me this much time to be able
to write about it) and as I was getting off the highway, I put in the clutch
and the motor died.  I coasted to a stop and tried to restart it and it had
that broken timing belt motor sound.  Not that I heard metal to metal
contact just a that familiar sound.

The belt didn't snap, looks like it just sheared its teeth at the crank..

I am not optimistic that I didn't hit something but there may be a chance.
Seeing she is a little rusty and to properly fix her a complete engine
rebuild would be in order and that's  going to be close to $1500 easily just
in parts do you all think it is worth it?  Or should I just rebuild the
motor, put it in the GTV6 and part out the Verde.

Thoughts.. comments..

Thanks,
Dom