Re: Berlina Alternator

Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:35:18 -0800
From: "Damian Magista" <magista@domain.elided>
Subject: Berlina Alternator

Ok, so my alternator gave up the ghost. Looks like the bearings
disintegrated hence my belt melting...the alt pulley wasn't turning.
Blah.

Is there any Seattle types out there with a garage full of extra parts
that have an alternator that will work for a 73 Berlina they wanna sell
me?

Damian Magista
73 Berlina <-- needs an alternator
87 Milano <-- needs nothing

Have you tried a local Starter/Generator/Alternator repair shop?  They can
usually fix 'em for ya. And sometimes at not much expense.
Skip
67 Duetto
Norfolk Va