Re: IAP seat covers

Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 09:03:29 -0800
From: "P Hood" <phood56@domain.elided>
Subject: IAP seat covers

Hello Cross-and-Serpenters-   I am considering the purchase of a set of
IAP's vinyl seat covers for my Spider, and was wondering if anyone can
give me hands-on, first person experience with these things...

If you are talking about the "Slip on seat upholstery" I can't help you.  But
I did put on a set of the "Custom Vinyl Seat Upholstery" about 3 years ago
now.  They look great and have held up exceptionally well.  It's just a pain
to remove the original glued on upholstery and then install the new.  Seats
have to come out of the car and be disassembled, bad foam replaced and rusted
seat pans repaired.  Took me all weekend!!
Skip
67 Duetto
Norfolk Va