IAP seat covers

Hello Cross-and-Serpenters-   I am considering the purchase of a set of
IAP's vinyl seat covers for my Spider, and was wondering if anyone can
give me hands-on, first person experience with these things...do they fit
well, how do they look, how well do they hold up, etc? Are they a
worthwhile stopgap purchase, or should I just save my pennies until I can
get the seats recovered properly? Not a concours car at all, but I DO
have my self respect to maintain. Thanks for any input.Patrick Hood,
NWARC, Seattle'78 Spider- Avorio/Black  '78 Spider- Rosso/Tan