AlfaBB

Call me naive, but did feel the site appeared to be pretty well set up.
I rather liked the idea one could go directly to the model / type of
Alfa they had and either ask or answer a question. At the moment there
are no annoying ads.

I'm certainly not defending them and the way the site is set up appears
too professional for someone / some ones to not realize they were not
going about this 'correctly'. Seems silly to go to all that work only to
have a lot of people upset right from the beginning.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA