Berlina Belt Replacement/Speedo Cable Installation

First things first...the AlfaBB spam chaps my ass. All they had to do
was post something to the digest letting us know that the site was
there. Spamming only succeeded in annoying ppl and probably driving them
away from the site. I like the idea but I dunno...I don't really wanna
use it now. Fools.

Now on to what really matters...

My Berlina blew a belt the other day. It was the fan/alternator/whatever
else belt. I bought a new one and have yet to replace it. From just
glancing at the job it looks like I'll have to pull the fan shroud,
remove the fan and loosen the alternator to get that sucker on. Is this
about it? Does anyone have any tips/tricks I might want to know about?

Ahh, yes almost forgot...I have a new speedo cable to install. Seems
like it will be pretty easy...tips/tricks?

Also, how often should the SPICA belt be replaced? I figure if I'm in
there anyway I may want to replace it.

I have an old beat grill for a Berlina 2000. I'll give it to anyone who
wants it if they pay shipping. I got replaced it with a better one so I
don't need it anymore. It's cracked and pretty beat but it will work if
you don't have one...and it's free (except shipping).

Have a great Turkey Day!

Damian

Damian Magista
73 Berlina <--- awaiting new airbox, belt, grill and door panel
installation
87 Milano <--- getting me to work and back in style