Re: Alfabb

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:59:30 -0500 Maurice Marvi <maurice@domain.elided> wrote:
> I hope you have a couple of Trojan email addreses in the
> majordomo "who" function (Is that still available?). It would help
> your case.

the who function is blocked off, and has been for years. it's way to easily
abused. more likely they just wandered through the web archive pick up
addresses (and a helpful digest member did some code to help with that, and
i've been to busy and distracted to do anything about it, sorry guys.)

> What really ticked me off was putting all the email addresses in
> the To: field, as opposed to the bcc: field. Thats real amateur
> time.

the whole thing is very amateur. clearly the parent business has issues, if
they are claiming to be a web design firm but can't build a page that
runs under more that IE/Netscape.

i'm not overly concerned. they've given themselves quite the self-inflicted
wound with this botched PR effort.

richard