Re: AlfaBB

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:26:00 -0700 alfacybersite <acs@domain.elided> wrote:
> I'm certainly not defending them and the way the site is set up appears
> too professional for someone / some ones to not realize they were not
> going about this 'correctly'. Seems silly to go to all that work only to
> have a lot of people upset right from the beginning.

perhaps.

my attitude shifted rather sharply when i got a look at my logs and saw an
intentional address mining effort. such is abuse by any stretch of the
imagination, and as some of you may have gathered, i have now shipped sharp
abuse complaints off to pacbell.net and ipowerweb.com

mtmdesign is now also prohibited from posting to any lists on digest.net,
although i have not entirely obstructed their email from the server. after
all, simon might want to unsubscribe from the lists (he is still
subscribed, i checked.) preventing him from unsubscribing would be abusive
on my part, and i won't respond to abuse with abuse.

richard