164S maintance vs. Milano maintance

Now that I got all these great responses as to where to look for a 164S, I've got a few questions:

How does the 164 maintance (frequency and difficulties) compare to a Milano?

Are parts more expensive than the Milano?

Any hard to find parts for the 164?

Besides the Stepper motor are there anything else known to go wrong with the 164's, especially the S

Does the motor sound as great as the Verde?

Is the car just as fast as a Verde?  Same tall gears?

Anything, anyboby doesn't like on the 164's? Besides FWD

Thanks
Alan
88 Milano 3.0