cheap 164's and engine conversions

1.  there are 2 164 (not S, but what's 1 letter?:)  for $1k more or less, on
eBay.
Also, my 164s is still FS at $3500.. that's not too much is it? :)

2. I prob will pass the VM TDi, just 'coz they were never avail here, so parts
will be a PITA.   It was avail in Europe in Chrysler trucks, cheerokee and
van.
Direct injection, turbo, looks nice and its eye-talian!  Kinda don't believe
the HP rating at 140.. must be able to rev to 4k.. Usually it takes a 3.5-4
liters of TD to get 100 hp/300 lb-ft torque.. Anyway.. sorry for rambling
on..
bye
Jan