Fiat for sale (not mine)

A co-worker of mine is selling his Fiat Spider.  A little off topic, but not
by much.  I've seen the car, & it looks very nice.  I've never ridden in nor
driven it.  Not my car, no financial interest, etc, etc.

1981 FIAT Spyder 2000
83,000 miles
red, tan top and interior
14" Chromodora rims with new Pirellis
Runs/ looks great
New or rebuilt catalytic converter and muffler; brake pads, rotors, and
lines; radiator and hoses; rear axle / gears; horn; fuel injectors and
oxygen sensor; bushings.
Has the typical very slow oil and transmission leaks.
No rust. The rear window has about a three inch tear low on the driver's
side and the dash cover has cracks. The seats are good, the steering wheel
is showing its 21 years (rubberized flaking)
No pictures yet, but they could be provided if there is interest
$2500

Please contact michael_kent@domain.elided

Michael Keith
Houston, TX