FIAT cam belt design

Yes, 'they' being Aurelio Lampredi, of Ferrari engine design fame.  I believe
he was the designer of that Fiat twin-cam.  Pretty nicely pedigreed motor!

Regarding C5 Corvettes: nobody has mentioned that those cars can get nearly
30mpg if driven nicely on the highway, pretty amazing stuff.  My 1600 GTV could
never do that, but I rarely drove it nicely.

Steve Schaeffer
Seattle, WA