Seems like old times (okay everyone, join in)

Whilst motoring down the San Bernardino Freeway yesterday (Monday) in
the client's 101 Spider Veloce I heard a beep and what to my wondering
eyes did I see beside me but a really nice red (what else?, top-down, I
wasn't) Duetto / Round-Tail with a waving driver.

I'm probably going to embarrass myself because I'm sure I should know
the car, possibly even the owner. License plate AR CORSA (not positive
about the last letter). For about three nanoseconds it seemed like I was
back in the marvelous sixties.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA