Re: spica vs webers

I thought that this thread was over and done with! Greg and I have had an
off-list e-mail or two about this, as well. And I still agree with Lawrence.

Greg, answer this one question. If carbs are better, in general, and Webers
the best of the carbs, then why oh why does Ferrari and everyone else
(except the France family followers) bother even bother with FI on race
cars?

Ben