In the market for a family car...recommend a Milano/75?

Hi Everybody,

I am on the market for a family car.  After much searching, it seems that
the Milano will suit us perfectly as everybody will be happy most especially
the driver...me!  Four doors, nice engine, cheap to buy.  Anybody keen to
give me some hints and advice if there is something that one should know
about this car?  Current owners happy with it?  I could end up with a Honda
or BMW in the garage...help me.