Alfa's future

I read in a magazine lotsa things about alfa.
The upcoming Sprint, the new GTV & spider that will be
out by 2005 and be sold in USA too.... up to a scary
thing:  There will be a sport car, called SPORTIVITA' EVOLUTA,
with a 3.5 liter engine... based upon the Chevy CORVETTE frame.
This scary idea comes out the business agreement with GM.
Now we all know that Alfa was known to be one of the best
handling cars. We already lost this with newer 156 GTA and 147 GTA
(they are powerful, but handling 250hp FWD is hard and in racetrack
the diesel 3.0 by BMW beats our beloved GTA 3.2V6, and beats it
hard!).  We already lost the famous handling... but what's up
when the next sporty alfa will be based upon the sport car
with worst handling in the world?????????

You better keep your 75 and Alfettas top shape, even those ruty
ones spread over your backyard. They will be all we can enjoy
in the future, unless we can buy a brand new M3.

Luca

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it