Revived MG's - NAC

>>They sold Land Rover to Ford, and had to pay a venture
capital firm by the name of Alchemy Brothers to take Rover, MG and the
"old" Mini,
while retaining "new" Mini, the modernized plant to build them in and the
rights to market
Austin Healys sometime in the future.  What was left of the Rover group was
renamed the
MG Car Company, but I believe the engines in those cars are produced by BMW
at the
Cowley plant that they retained.<<

Not quite. Alchemy was the company who almost bought Rover, but pulled out.
The
engines were built at the Hams Hall engine plant near Birmingham whicj was
kept by BMW, but I think has now been sold to Rover.

All the best

Keith