RE: Alfaless in Oregon

Willo,

Oregon's great - it just rains a lot....

Check out www.alfaclub.org - The fine folks in AROO, I am sure, will
take good care of you, Alfa and socializing wise...

The venerable Scott Fisher is there, so is Joe Cantrell, both fine and
outstanding young men, and both should be good for a beer or two.

Have fun

Henrik in Copenhagen (ex Portland, Oregon)