Ziebart Rust proofing

I bought a rusted out '70 spider for parts. It had been Ziebart treated, but
it spent most of it's running life in Canada and Oregon.

Ed Prytherch
Columbia SC
73 GTV
79 Spider

Bob K wrote:
>My '61 Giulietta Spider has no (that's NO) rust and I want to keep it that
way. According to the previous owner it was treated at some time with the
Ziebart process, which claim is lent credibility by the number
of plastic plugs that I can see on the doors, rocker panels, chassis box
sections, etc.

Question: Does the rust-proofing require periodic renewal? If so, how do I
redo it? Where do I get the materials? What else should I know?