Where's Alfa Bill?

Anyone else having problems getting a hold of Alfa Bill?  I've e-mailed him
with some questions about Leatherique.  He replied to my first e-mail, but I
haven't heard from him since.  I have had problems in the past with e-mails
sent from my computer at work failing to reach specific recipients; so I'm
wondering if that is the case here or if Alfa Bill is simply unavailable for
some reason.

I want to send him a leather sample so that I can get some leather dye from
him, but I don't know his mailing address.

Michael Keith
Houston, TX
'87 Milano Gold