Re: 71 GTV Gas Tank Filler

If the issue is with the gas nozzle with a bellows which is supposed to
be pushed back when inserted into the Filler tube, I have the same
problem on my 71 GTV. The bellows has to be pushed back enough to clear
a bleed hole in the nozzle. Just pull it back with your hand when
pushing it into the filler neck. This fools the system and works fine. I
have been doing this with my 71 GTV for years. :-]
Chuck