NGK plugs

Well, if you' re searching for the NGK plugs, any Subaru dealer will stock
them as the OEM plug for any, say 81-93 Subaru 1600 or 1800 cc motor. Tell em
have a Loyale. List price $2.50 per. Subaru box, Ngk plug inside.

We use them in the service dept for the Alfas. Works fine.

Oddly enough, my 164 had a bad plug wire coming back from the 98 convention, I
stopped in Clinton Arkansas on the return trip and the nice man in the NAPA
store ( after saying ot's a what? ) found an applicable Motorcraft plug # and
they have been in there ever since. 99 cents each. Car oddly runs well with
those big nasty black and white plugs, I'm almost afraid to install something
better.

Bill

Mastro Subaru Inc. Tampa Florida USA
800.683.2532 / Int'l 813.884.7513
http://mastrowrx.com  http://mastrosubaru.com

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Notebook.jpg]