'86 Spider suspension questions

I have to replace all the trailing arm bushings and I am wondering if while
I am doing this I should swap the springs out while I have it all apart.

Can anyone provide me any good information on the performance springs
available from IAP, Alfa Centro etc. Are these a good idea to install ? What
effect will it have on the car if I only do the back ?

Thanks
Tim

'86 Spider