156 Oil Change

The oil change should be covered in the owner's manual
  that came with the car.
In any case, you do need to remove the under-engine shroud
  to replace filter, and access the sump bolt.
On my T-psark spider, I use the standard jack points (also covered)
  in the owner's manual BUT do not use the std. jack
    - I can't - it failed and sheared after three uses!!
 and my trolley jack,
You should noite that you might have to lower the car to drain all the old oil.
  Workshops raise the car so it is horizontal with under engine access
  a jack on one side - all that is needed to remove that shroud will ensure
    that the car is no longer level..
 BTW, why are you doing the oil change yourself? You could well invalidate
   the warranty by doing this in the first five years of the car - I know that is the case
    with my spider.
 I am limited to what I can do to it under the standard warranty, hence the use
   of a-r dealer workshiops for its annual service.
-- dd