RE: I can't believe this about sparkplugs!

I had more or less the same problem at Grand Auto Supply in San
Francisco a year or so ago. Asking for a set of NGK BP6ES, the question
from the otherwise nice partsguy was "What year and make?" As I didn't
think it was any of his business I just repeated that I wanted NGK
plugs, and that they were right there on the shelf behind him!!! It took
forever to be allowed to buy a $3 sparkplug, and I was told that next
time I had to give them the computer reference code, so they could look
it up. How about looking a the shelf???

They did however have them on the shelf (didn't try Champions....)

Henrik Johansen