I can't believe this about sparkplugs!

Get this...so much for the major chain parts stores and the "service" they
offer.

I went looking for some Champion N7Y (N7YC) spark plugs tonight. The people
behind the counter are courteous, helpful and resourceful.
Take a guess...if you guessed ... they DON"T CARRY THEM!

What's wrong with this picture? Champion N7Y's used to grow on trees and cost
a whole 89 cents last time I got some. Now I "have to special order them"
...what a CROCK!

We have all these other great plugs is what I hear..My reply...I want Champion
N7Y's and not all those OTHER plugs. Sheesh.

I am going to try NAPA tomorrow and if they don't have any...just where does
someone get them?

I know there was a long discussion about NGK BP6ES plugs...where do you get
those? I tried and get the same sing song "those are 'special order' plugs"

What do you run in a carbureted car for the street..at this point I am open to
suggestions.

Christopher Boles