Z Cars/design/Stolen Alfas

 It's common knowledge among z-car fans that the body of the 240 really was designed by Albrecht Goertz. The japanese guy interviewed may have designed everything else. Talking about design, when a tow truck driver came to get my gtv-6, he thought it was a z until he saw my z. Then he reconsidered. Point being is the gtv-6 design was mid-70s, z late 60s, and ferraris a decade before that. I never got around to reading where Albrecht got his inspirations from but some say the jag and some the ferrari 250.
Being a guitarist, I'll tell you, it's hard to come up with riffs that hasn't been done before. The only way I've been able to pull it off is to make up my own tuning...even then it sounds like the freaking stones! And guess where the stones got there riffs from...
Alfa content--> Is it common that Alfa Romeos get stolen? If they do, what the heck do the do with them? They're so rare I'm thinking it would be hard to sell off to someone else or for parts.
Danny
Dallas, Tx
91 164L
83 gtv-6