RE: re: Japanese

> I'd always assumed there were some
> very excited Lancia fans over at Mitubishi.  Besides the obvious
> grill look at the name of their rally car: Lancer Evo(lution).
> Isn't that just a little close to Lancia Delta Evo(luzione).
> Lancia, Lance...

Yeah.  And over at the Biology Department at the University -- those guys are hard-core rally car fans: Evolution, Evoluzione, survival of the fittest, attrition of the species, just all day long.  And some guy called Darwin who wrote a book , something like the Evolution Bible; apparently he's the Pat Braden of Mitsubishi or Lancia rally cars, though I've never worked out which.