Follow up to Newbie Advice

Thanks a lot for the replies and the advice regarding my search for a nice GTV
in the SouthEast.  The vast majority of people suggest that any flaw is
forgivable given the presence of a rust-free body.  While couple people
suggested that the car I'm looking at is overpriced (17.9k, Gainesville), I'm
inclined to believe that the seller will probably move a bit, and is
interested in a muscle car I have to trade - so I think the price issue can be
"worked-out."

I'm going to take this basic approach: first I'm going to go look at the car
and satisfy myself that it resembles something I'm interested in.  That being
done, I will then send the car to Paul Spruell Motors for one of their 2-hour
inspections.  My first choice was Hans Milo, but I've been having trouble
getting him on the phone.

I thank everyone for their initial advice, and I'll keep everyone posted on my
progress.  I really appreciate the time people took to answer my questions.

Jim