Re: Travelling to Sydney, Australia

Alex,

>> Ahoy all ye 'Digestibles Down Under',

No, that should be "G'day" ...

>> I will be visiting Sydney, Australia on business
>> next week, and will be staying at the Hotel Devere,
>> near King's Cross.  I can be available to

Can you define "next week" ?

AROCA NSW have a supersprint on this coming Sunday,
and our annual presentation dinner dance is on
Saturday November 30 ...

And depending upon your specific interests, there's
lots of better than good eateries and music to enjoy
around town, if you know what you want.

Kings Cross isn't too far from Bondi Beach, and within
a couple of miles of the Cross you'll find Maserati,
Ferrari, and Alfa dealers.

And a block full of hookers right outside the Ferrari
dealership every night.

>> living in Virginia, USA (that means that I say
>> "Y'all, eh?").

Kinda like my "G'day y'all", after living in Dallas
for a few years.

--
g.
Gary Stark