Travelling to Sydney, Australia

Ahoy all ye 'Digestibles Down Under',

I will be visiting Sydney, Australia on business next week, and will be
staying at the Hotel Devere, near King's Cross.  I can be available to meet
up with any of you who may be interested in a displaced Canadian Alfisti
living in Virginia, USA (that means that I say "Y'all, eh?").

If you are looking for me, call the hotel and ask for the grey-haired
Canadian guy with a beard, OK?

Cheers,
Alex Csank
Norfolk, VA