Re: Adornment? (Really stretching for Alfa content!)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:38:51 -0500 "Barrett, Jim" <JiBarrett@domain.elided> wrote:
> I couldn't help but
> notice that four of the six of us were sporting full beards; and so (and
> excepting our women fellow-Digestibles), I'm wondering if there's some
> kind
> of individualistic Alfa owner tendency to avoid the clean-shaven look, or
> whether,

i may be viewed (posed with my ITB Alfetta Sedan at an SCCA school/race
weekend at Watkins Glen) at

http://www.krusty-motorsports.com/wg0009.jpg

you may draw your own conclusions from the picture (i figure that having
an alfa in the picture gives the necessary alfa content.)

> once again, that we're just more cheap Alfa owners, and we're
> just
> skimping on razor blades, etc.

as for me, when i was a sophmore in college, i figured that not shaving was
worth 5 more minutes of sleep every morning.

richard