Adornment? (Really stretching for Alfa content!)

Alex C. wrote:

"If you are looking for me, call the hotel and ask for the grey-haired
Canadian guy with a beard, OK?"

This remark reminded this bewhiskered individual that I was "volunteered" to
help judge the AROSC concours within the last Woodley Park show
(http://www.franceanditaly.com/). At Charlie's judges meeting (before we
spread out and terrorized our fellow club members), I couldn't help but
notice that four of the six of us were sporting full beards; and so (and
excepting our women fellow-Digestibles), I'm wondering if there's some kind
of individualistic Alfa owner tendency to avoid the clean-shaven look, or
whether, once again, that we're just more cheap Alfa owners, and we're just
skimping on razor blades, etc.

With tongue firmly in cheek, and not mentioning anything about tea trays,

Jim Barrett.

Huntington Beach, CA USA