Re: compression

I'd say about the same.  Perhaps I'm wrong, but isn't this test about how
much compression each cyl will hold?  So if your battery is strong and you
crank long enough, seems to me that you would end up at the same reading
even though the air is less dense.  IOW, you'd have to crank longer to
compensate for the less dense air but you'd end up at the same point.
Cheers, Ron.