Re:Subject: Commpression checks

Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:35:21 -0500
From: Ferdinando Di Matteo <aroctech@domain.elided>
Subject: Commpression checks

"Here is one to kick around, if I get a high reading at sea level, then drive
up to  a 14,000 foot mountain top.  would I get a higher or lower reading
then?   Fred"

Fred, you and I would probably be huffing and puffing so bad that there would
be no reading at all!!  Oh, you mean on the engine.  OK, I am going to say
that the reading will be the same.  Since a compression check is checking the
relative rise in pressure, ambient pressure shouldn't effect it.
Skip
67 Duetto
Norfolk Va