Back on Target: Cleaning the Motor?

I'm now in the process of bulding the (admittedly tiny) Garage of My Dreams. One of my mottos: CLEANLINESS! No more rushing around in various parking lots watching bugs crawl in and out of the motor.

The first step was sealing the floor. One rustolium kit later and I have a very snazzy finished look which should be much easier to keep clean.

I was wondering if you could all share your tips on cleaning the motor? I know this has been done before (perhaps not done to death, but done before), but now I'm actually in a position to take advantage of it!

Besides, it's an Alfa project that won't cost me anything. For once. :)

Scott Johnson
Alfa Spider FAQ Author
71 1750 Spider